Monday was a day of baking. I decided after pinning all those recipes on Pinterest, it’s time I put them in action.
On my list to make was:
- Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Bread from Bakeaholic Mama
- Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread from Small Foot Print Family
- Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies from Urban Bakes
- Frosted Banana Cake from Taste and Tell
- French Onion Soup from Real Housemoms
With the Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini cookies instead of cocoa I used carob 🙂
The Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Bread and Double Chocolate Chip Zucchini Cookies turned out amazing! I’m going to have to give some away so I don’t eat them all myself…
What is your favorite recipe or did you try any of these?