Day 10 of the Blog-tember Challenge!
Sept 10th: List 10 things that you love about yourself! Let’s kick that negative self-talk outta here!
I’ve always battled with negative self-talk. Although, I have definitely gotten better. I have to thank my boyfriend. The love he gives me shows me I am lovable and need to love myself. After dating awhile, he complimented me and said I’m better at not cutting myself down. He’s also helping me come to realize I need to stop worrying about what other people think and be who I am. I’m finally being my true self.
So here are the 10 things I love about myself:
- I am a kind and loving person.
- I try my hardest in whatever I do.
- I be who I want to be and make my own path.
- I’m passionate about helping other people.
- Everyday I strive to be a better me.
- I love to read and not just on my computer or Ipad but get physical books from the library and turn the pages while sipping a cup of tea.
- I’m a pretty good cook and baker ( I made the most amazing snicker doodle pumpkin bread on Monday).
- I don’t judge. I’ve learned everyone has their own story and reason the way they are.
- I’m a smart shopper and always look for the best deal. Sale and clearance racks are my friends 🙂
- I have quite a sense of humor and love to laugh.
What do you love about yourself?